Pleasant Home Field (Earn In 50% WI)
Smak Dixon 31-11 #1, Pleasant Home Field Prospect, Covington Parish, Alabama, Non Operator
- Drilling was completed and production commenced January 2017.
- Producing at an average rate of 25 bbls per day.
- Successful completion of 4 zones including the 9,850ft Hosston sand recognised by RST log.
- Pleasant Home Field has produced in excess of 934,000 bbls of oil since 1999.
- The Hosston sand has 3P Reserves of 108,500 bbls oil and 108,500 bbls oil 3C Contingent Reserves.
- In addition the Rodessa sand has a 3C Contingent Reserve of 648,000 bbls oil.
- The Company is assessing plans to re-enter the Smak Dixon 31-6 well targeting the Hosston sand or drilling a new well.
- GGE has a 50% WI.